Days of Wonder’s digital adaptation of the Space Cowboys’ board game is now available on Steam, alongside the previously released iOS and Android versions.
The adaptation of Space Cowboys’ popular board game, Splendor is a captivating strategy turn-based card game with simple and intuitive rules, which takes you to the heart of the Renaissance era. Splendor delivers an exciting gameplay where everything is based on your skills as a strategist.
To enhance the release, the new updated version (1.1) is improving the mobile and PC gaming experience through patches, but especially with new challenges! The “Saint Petersburg” pack joins the three previous packs of challenges, allowing players to test their ability to deal with complex and unique situations. These new challenges, based on historical facts, take place in Russia from the thirteenth to the early seventeenth century and push players to take on the infamous Ivan the Terrible.
- Faithful adaptation of Space Cowboys’ board game.
- Pick-up and play. Rules only take 5 minutes to learn with the game tutorial
- Sublime graphics, originally seen in the board game, coupled with atmospheric Renaissance music.
- Local pass and play mode for up to 4 players.
- Exclusive “Challenges” game mode based on actual historical facts, which occurred during the 15th and 16th century.
- A complex artificial intelligence based on player behavior instead of difficulty levels.
- A playful interactive tutorial with an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Online leaderboard enables players to compare scores from all over the world.