Digital Tribe Games and Greylight Entertainment are very excited to announce that the psychological horror game, STAIRS, is hitting its final strides of development and preparing for its launch on Steam September 28th.
The demo they and many others experienced was just a tiny morsel, a small taste of what the final version of STAIRS has become. Everything from the engrossing story, creepy visuals and spine-tingling audio have been taken to levels beyond what has been seen before. If you have headphones, put them on to truly appreciate the audio design and watch the hair on your arms stand on end as you cautiously turn every corner listening, watching, anticipating what might come next.
- A tale of psychological horror that spans 3 diverse story arcs with thematic connections
- Inspired by a series of horrific real-life events, recreated with a twist of fiction
- Use your camera to capture supernatural elements that progress the story and open new areas
- Utilize notes in your Journal to help track your progress, story beats and evaluate clues
- Dynamic, immersive sound design sends chills down your spine while building palpable tension
- Real-time story elements unravel the game’s narrative without interrupting gameplay
- Explore interactive environments and solve cleverly crafted puzzles to find what you need to advance through the story
STAIRS will launch on Steam and other digital distribution channels September 28, 2015 for Windows PC.