Steel Crate Games’ co-op bomb-defusing game is now available on Steam, with support for Oculus Rift, at a discounted price of £9.89 until October 15th.
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the bomb defusal manual. But there’s a catch: the experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
The bomb defusal manual is freely available and can be printed or viewed on a tablet or any other web-enabled device. Puzzle solving and communication skills will be put to the test as players race to defuse bombs while communicating quickly, clearly, and effectively.
- Challenging puzzles that will test the limits of your communication skills… and maybe your friendships?
- A different bomb every time! Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends at the same time!
- Oculus Rift DK2 supported, but is not required. Play with a regular monitor!
- Only one copy of the game needed! If you can talk to the bomb defuser, you can be their expert! Try using your favorite voice chat service and playing remotely.