The new survival roguelike from Daedalic and Mandragora is now available on Steam, priced at £10.79 until October 13th. Check out the trailer –
Skyhill is a noir survival roguelike in an apocalyptic setting, published by Daedalic and developed by Mandragora. Players will walk in the shoes of Perry who survived World War III and now also an atrocious assault with bio-weapons. He survived, because he resided in the penthouse suite of the high class Skyhill Hotel when the world began to change for the worse. Mutants lurk everywhere, eager to rip anyone to shreds with their claws. Scavenging for supplies, Perry has to fight his way through the 100 hazardous floors of the Skyhill Hotel.
- The only game of its kind: Skyhill is not “just another survival-game”, but gets individuality through its design, artwork and gaming concept
- The claustrophobic setting of the Skyhill Hotel creates a very special feeling of desperation
- Interesting and unusual genre-mix (RPG, Point&Click, Survival)
- Survival aspect: hunger & crafting are central elements, there’s more to this than winning the next fight
- Different difficulty modes and endings make Skyhill highly replayable