Team Cherry have dropped a new trailer for their upcoming game Hollow Knight, which is destined to launch for PC, Mac, Linux and Wii U in 2016.
As the enigmatic Hollow Knight, players will face the monstrous hordes of Hallownest, a vast underground kingdom long fallen to ruin. Here’re just a few of the game’s features:
- A huge-interconnected world.
- Fluid combat and tight responsive control.
- A creepy (yet cute) enigmatic protagonist.
- Ancient secrets waiting to be unearthed.
- Customise your Hollow Knight with equippable charms.
- Cut open the heads of NPCs and dive into their dreams. (Don’t worry it’s not lethal).
- Over 100 challenging enemies to vanquish.
- A non-linear adventure. Forge your own path.