Zoink’s four-player co-op game Zombie Vikings, which was previously released on PS4, will be landing on Steam next Monday, December 7th, and will include a major update that brings a Unicorn Pig to the single player experience. Of course…
From the creators of indie smash hit Stick It to The Man! comes a new one to four-player co-op stab-you-in-the-gut-a-thon. Embark on a dead funny adventure with the Zombie Vikings. A putrid posse sent on a mission through the most epic of worlds to retrieve Odin’s lost eye.
Play as the most fearsome Vikings ever raised from Norse soil – Gunborg, Seagurd, Hedgy and Caw-kaa. Hack through the gingerbread swamps of Molgaga! Cruise through the intestines of the Midgaard Serpent! Fight giant poultry!
“We’ve listened to feedback from our community, and have used this to change the game for the better,” says Klaus Lyngeled, Creative Director at Zoink. “Among many things, the single-player experience is changed. We’ve added a snuggly Unicorn Pig called Oink that’ll join you in your adventure. All good games should have a Unicorn Pig.”
The Steam version will launch on December 7th and include a major update which PS4 players will be able to download later this month. The Zombie Vikings major update includes:
- Unicorn Pig – In single-player mode, you’re now joined by a Unicorn Pig that’ll team up with you throughout the adventure
- New Enemies – Lots of completely new enemies added
- Progression – Unlock weapons as you progress through levels
- Weapon Improvements – All weapons now have special effects and their stats are displayed in the store
- Combat improvements – Direct roll, Mini health-bars, target hints etc.
- Plus more updates!