Show your love for Revolution with the Revolution: The 25th Anniversary Collection box set for PC on March 11th, priced at £29.99.
As well as Revolution’s full roster of games, the box set will contain comic books, posters, high quality audio tracks, a Broken Sword USB, and a digital timeline with extensive behind- the-scenes materials, plus two hours of video telling the Revolution story and the making of their games, featuring interviews with key team members and creative partners such as Dave Gibbons, Rolf Saxon and Barrington Pheloung.
“As a team, we feel very privileged to still be writing adventure games after twenty-five years, and are hugely proud of the loyalty and passion of our fans over this period. It is with great pleasure that we have put together this collection of our games, posters, comics and other material, as well as a comprehensive series of movies retracing the history both of the company and the games that we have created. We hope that it will appeal to all gamers who love adventure games,” said Charles Cecil, Founder & CEO of Revolution.
Distributed exclusively by Koch Media, Revolution: the 25th Anniversary Collection will include:
- Revolution’s full catalogue of adventure games:
— Broken Sword 1 – Shadow of the Templars
— Broken Sword 1: Director’s Cut
— Broken Sword 2 – the Smoking Mirror
— Broken Sword 2: Remastered
— Broken Sword 3 – the Sleeping Dragon
— Broken Sword 4 – the Angel of Death
— Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse
— In Cold Blood
— Beneath a Steel Sky
— Lure of the Temptress
- Comic Compendium for Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 by Dave Gibbons and Angus McKie
- Beneath a Steel Sky Comic by Dave Gibbons
- 4 double-sided Posters
- Broken Sword USB Stick with the Soundtrack of all games (soundtrack also included on DVD)
- Audio CD with selected tracks of all Soundtracks
- Exclusive Interactive Timeline with 25 years of behind-the-scenes assets and information, as well as six episodic documentary movies covering the 25-year history of Revolution and its games.