Amplitude Studios’ dungeon-denfense rogulike is now available for Xbox One, priced at £7.99.
Featuring updated controls tuned for the Xbox One and a new and improved user interface, this unique blend of roguelike, RPG, strategy, and dungeon-defense genres brings the full game experience from the original and also features the Deep Freeze and Bookworm add-ons.
“We are very proud to bring to the Xbox One this unique roguelike and tower defense hybrid game, designed with the help of the community,” said Romain de Waubert de Genlis, creative director at Amplitude Studios. “The blend of genres, the challenge to truly cooperate in multiplayer, and the tough nature of the ‘Easy’ mode will provide, well, excuse the pun, but endless hours of gaming fun for Xbox One fans.”
Originally released for the PC in October 2014, this Xbox One version of Dungeon of the Endless offers the same intense rogue-like, strategic dungeon-defense as the original. Crash-landed on an alien planet, players must explore and manage a team of heroes, survive and fight their way to the surface in a maze of randomly generated dungeons.
Dungeon of the Endless on Xbox One Features:
- Rebuilt for the Xbox One, Dungeon of the Endless offers an improved interface and updated control scheme.
- Two- to four-person Xbox Live cooperative multiplayer gameplay.
- A distinct rogue–like, do-or-die play-style that encourages teamwork and cooperation in multiplayer.
- Randomly created dungeons for a new gameplay experience each time you play.
- Technology and resource management abilities including the skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry and Science to keep one’s team alive and prepared for battle.
- Endless replayability with unlockable ships that will renew your game experience.
- Original game experience comes with Deep Freeze and Bookworm add-ons