Already announced for PS4, Playrise Digital have now confirmed that their micro-combat racer will also be driving onto Steam for PC and Xbox One. Table Top Racing: World Tour will launch first on PS4, with the other platforms to follow.
“It’s very exciting for us to announce the new platforms for TTR: Wold Tour just as we’re applying the final polish to the PS4 version,” commented Nick Burcombe CEO, Playrise Digital. “The team have collectively put 18 months worth of blood sweat and tears into this title, it’s a great feeling to know that we’ll be launching on multiple platforms very soon! In my 26 years in the games industry, this will be my first ever cross-platform Console and PC release so it’s really exciting for me on a personal level.”
TTR: World Tour is a high octane miniaturised combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony Playstation’s all-time classic, ‘wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 9.5 million time downloaded indie mobile hit of the same name, ‘Table Top Racing’. TTR: World Tour is a total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe bringing micro combat-racing to a truly next gen audience for the first time.
Gamers will get behind the wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised cars as they take on 24 race tracks in Championship mode with a series of Special Events to beat, or get online and challenge up to 8 friends to find out who is the ultimate racer! Micro combat racing has never looked so good or been this fun.
TTR: World Tour features:
- 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive
- 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
- 86 Varied and challenging events
- 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
- 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
- 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
- 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
- 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)