Kasedo Games and Tesseract Interactive need you to save humanity today with the launch of Excubitor on Steam, priced at £14.99.
Developed by Tesseract Interactive, players will be thrown into an epic struggle for survival at the helm of the Hammerhead, a defence craft tasked with preventing the destruction of its mothership, Antares, and the impending end of humanity.
Since Excubitor was Greenlit on Steam in December 2014, the team of Tesseract and Kasedo Games have worked tirelessly to produce a game that will test all gamers, whether they are shoot ‘em up or strategy fans.
Excubitor also challenges players to think strategically and make decisions under enemy fire whilst piloting the Hammerhead to defeat the waves of incoming drones and colossal sized bosses.
Decisions on location, type and cost of each defence turret will shape the battles ahead as enemies of all shapes and sizes zero in on their target in the quest for total domination. Can they be stopped?
- Equip the Hammerhead with 17 upgradable weapons that Michael Bay would be proud of!
- Upgrade the various subsystems of The Hammerhead. Increase your rate of fire with the berserk ability or stun enemies with the shockwave ability, plus more.
Defeat colossal sized bosses in epic battles!
- Strategically build and upgrade 9 turrets. Use the Prism turret that bounces lasers off multiple enemies or the high damage, high accuracy, Gatling laser.
- Interact with the environment to aid your defence.
- Four levels of difficulty to challenge even the most experienced players, including NewGame+, the hardest game mode we’ve ever created! …featuring new super secret weapons.
- Replay any level in order to achieve the highest score and gold rank