Octopus Tree and Whalebox Studio’s open world action RPG is now available on Steam, currently with a 20% discount.
Goliath is an open-world, action-adventure game with crafting and role-playing elements set in a universe where players build and customize massive robots to overcome the challenges they face.
Goliath brings players to a world where massive monsters roam freely. To survive, players must scavenge for resources and materials to create powerful giant robots called Goliaths. Goliaths can be customized and outfitted with weapons for various situations and battle preferences. Players can also create items and tools for survival, build a fortress and find new allies, and choose which factions to support in the war that is sweeping across the world.
Goliath Game Features Include:
- Build, Create and Destroy: Gather resources to craft and customize giant Goliath robots to help level the playing field against the world’s colossal beasts.
- Living World: Procedurally generated environments, quests and events, and a living ecosystem with changing weather and day and night cycles ensure that no two games of Goliath will ever be the same.
- Adapt to The Environment: Players must consider how different weather conditions affect various Goliath types while interacting with countless creatures to hunt and fight.
- Boss Battles: Battle gigantic bosses that dwarf one’s own massive mechanized warriors!
- Play Your Way: Take sides with one or more of the factions locked in a massive war that’s sweeping the land. Help determine which faction will come out on top as you work your way through the game’s epic storyline.