Deep Silver have released a video showing the Survival Arena Mode in the upcoming Deadlight: Director’s Cut, which is due June 21st for Xbox One, PS4 and PC, priced at £15.99.
In the all new Survival Arena Mode pick-ups are essential to withstand the hordes, such as in-map weapons and ammunition. Changing the game, different weapons will also be introduced, including the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail and Sniper Rifle. A further helping hand will be offered though medkits scattered across the map. Destructible environments are another strategic aid to look out for, such as walls and surfaces which can be demolished to access untrodden areas. Defenses can also be utilized to venture to new areas within the mode or to halt zombies. The Survival Arena mode will in addition offer a Leaderboard, the ranking based on survival time.
The PS4 and Xbox One versions of Deadlight: Directors Cut will now also offer the Nightmare Mode, revealing an alternative ending to Deadlight once the game has been completed.
- Separated from his family, search the ruins of a ‘1986’ Seattle and uncover the fate of Randall’s loved ones
- Solve puzzles and overcome environmental hazards in tense 2D platforming
- Decimate zombies with melee combat and weapons, or sneak past using the environment
- Combat isn’t always the answer, especially when ammunition, weapons, and resources are scarce
- Survive endless waves of zombies in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode! Use Interactive defences to block zombies and access new areas, or fight back using different weapons like the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail and Sniper Rifle and try to rank above the rest in online-leader boards
- Take on the ultimate survival challenge in the previously PC-exclusive ‘Nightmare’ difficulty mode
- Running at 1080p on all platforms, with superior controls and enhanced animations, this is how survival was meant to look
- Watch the original Developer Diaries and learn more about the Deadlight series!
- Explore the gorgeous art of Deadlight in the Deadlight: Director’s Cut digital art book accessed in-game!