Playrise Digital’s micro-combat racer, which launched on the PlayStation Network earlier this month, will be bringing the miniature racing to Steam on May 26th for £14.99. An introductory discount will be available, both for the game and the Supercharger DLC pack.
“It’s been a fantastic month seeing Table Top Racing: World Tour launch on PS4 and now arriving on PC for Steam,” commented Nick Burcombe, CEO and Game Director of TTR at Playrise Digital, “As an independent dev team of less than 10 people, we’ve been overwhelmed with the support, encouragement and enthusiasm from gamers so far. We’re responding to as many requests and questions as we can and will continue to support the game for as long as the gamers continue to support us! It’s very exciting to bring TTR to Steam, I can’t wait to see what the PC gamers make of it. TTR is all about fun and a good laugh with your friends online, as millions of PS4 gamers just found out”.
TTR: World Tour is a high octane miniaturised combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony PlayStation’s all-time classic, ‘wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 10 million time downloaded indie mobile hit, ‘Table Top Racing’. TTR: World Tour is a total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe bringing micro combat-racing to a truly next gen audience for the first time.
Gamers can get behind the tiny wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised racing cars, as they tour the globe and visit 5 tabletop locations, mastering 20 race tracks, whilst battling Championship mode and Special Events. Best of all, get online and challenge up to 8 friends in a ‘vindictive but addictive’, battle to find out who is the ultimate racer! Powered-Up Combat Racing has never looked so good or been this much fun.
TTR: World Tour features:
▪ 8 PvP online multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive!
▪ 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
▪ 90+ Varied and challenging events
▪ 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
▪ Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
▪ 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
▪ 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
▪ 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
▪ 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)