Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for PlayStation 4. The game is due to release worldwide in 2017. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will be playable at E3 between June 14 and 16.
The upcoming title will give players the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title,Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System.
Additional features include:
- Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
- Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
- New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
- Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation 4 trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games