The Underground expansion for Tom Clancy’s The Division is now available for PC and Xbox One, with the PS4 version coming August 2nd. Priced at £11.99 or part of the Season Pass, the Underground expansion is joined by the free 1.3 update, which arrives sooner for PS4 players on July 5th.
In the Underground expansion, agents must fight a war on two fronts. Below the streets of New York, enemy factions are regrouping and preparing a large-scale attack. Players will confront these threats with up to three friends as they explore randomly generated dungeons comprised of subways, tunnels and sewers and recover powerful loot. While in Hell’s Kitchen, the Dragon’s Nest Incursion offers the biggest challenge to date where, the Cleaners are developing a devastating new weapon and have set their sights on the Base of Operations as their first target.
Additional Expansion I: Underground Feature
New Gear Sets
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost the entire group with this ultimate support set.
- Find and equip nine new weapon types
- Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel in Challenge mode for better rewards
- Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier rewards in incursions and select missions
- Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set
- Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations