The multiplayer survival game Lifeless, from developers Rigid-Soft and Green Man Gaming, will be entering Early Access on June 16th.
May 2021. Ten years have passed since Patient Zero. Ten years since the world turned into an infected wasteland…
Two factions fight over resources, whilst battling an ever growing menace of infected humans. How will you choose to survive?
Lifeless is a Multiplayer Survival game, where you cooperate between players to survive a hostile environment. Experience an open world filled with environmental storytelling, and brutal, bloody combat.
Key Features in the Early Acccess launch:
- Welcome to Stillwater Bay. Maine’s most popular tourist spot has become a wasteland. Explore lush natural landscapes and deserted towns set after the world has collapsed.
- Learn To Survive. Find supplies, collect equipment, keep yourself fed and healthy to stay alive.
- Choose A Side. Two factions fight for survival – The civilian Nova Guard, or the militant Spartan Phalanx.
- Fight For Your Life. Brutal, melee-focused combat means you have to get up close and personal if you want to save ammo.
- An Infected Threat. It’s not just the other faction you need to watch out for. Infected humans will stop at nothing to take you down.