Nintendo announced Mario Party: Star Rush for 3DS during the E3 Nintendo press conference. The new 3DS title is due out November 4. Check out the trailer below.
A New Approach to Mario Party: Quicker Play and Simultaneous Turns!
Team up with Mario, Peach, Donkey Kong, and more in the most perfectly portable Mario Party game to date. Play with up to four players simultaneously, exploring different worlds as you freely move your toad across maps and recruit Mushroom Kingdom allies. Break free of turn order, with all players plotting strategy, rolling the dice, and moving… all simultaneously! Team up with your friends in the real world to complete or cooperate to take down bosses in each game board.
- Recruit characters like Toadette, Rosalina, and Wario to team up with and support you in Toad Scramble starring Toads.
- Choose from multiple boards in different worlds, each with tricky boss battles.
Up to four players can simultaneously roll and move freely around a map.
- Team up with up to four Mushroom Kingdom characters who can help you win by participating in different events.
- Fully refined for bite-sized portable play, perfect for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Multiplayer via Local Wireless (additional games and systems required; sold separately) or Download Play (additional systems required; sold separately). For the first time in series history, compatible with multi-card communication.
- Packed with different modes that everyone can enjoy.