Ratloop Asia’s Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, available on PS4 and Vita, now has free DLC and a new patch.
This free new Rocketbirds 2: Evolution content adds wonderful toys to the player’s arsenal in Rescue Mode missions with bullet blocking shields, the chainsaw, and boxing gloves plus unlocks all Hardboiled Chicken’s Story Mode costumes. Tired of regular old Rent-A-Ducks? With this bundle gamers can rent the Master Duck himself to help battle through rescue missions with his upgraded weapons, or die trying.
In addition to the free DLC, Ratloop Asia has released a patch update featuring upgrades and improvements to Rocketbirds 2: Evolution based on community feedback. The patch update includes an easy option for Story Mode and more such accessibility updates to improve overall gaming experience.
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution Patch Update includes:
- An added easy difficulty option for Story mode
- Game will pause when players open the inventory in Story mode
- Dual-blade owls’ charge attack now causes fair amounts of damage
- Increased number of health boxes dropped by enemies in skypaction
- Tweaked hit detection for Hardboiled’s punches
- An added exploration condition for getting Stars in Rescue mode
- Reduced angle of screen tilts
- New look of player’s crosshairs
- Improved controls for ladder interactions
- Improved pickup responsiveness
- Reduced enemy damage wielding shotguns and grenade launchers
- Online player invite/kick moved from ‘Network’ to ‘Host Options’
- PS Vita Optimization and other minor bug fixes