Team17 and Ghost Town Games’ couch co-op cooking game will be served up on Xbox One, PS4 and PC next month, August 3rd, priced at £12.99.
Play solo or engage in classic, chaotic couch co-op for up to four players in both co-operative and competitive challenge modes. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens!
In the campaign you’ll have to travel across space and thyme, quite literally, on your quest to become the ultimate top chef capable of saving the endangered Onion Kingdom! Take on a wide range of unusual kitchens including street festivals, pirate ships, food trucks, haunted houses, frozen realms, fiery volcanoes and outer space! You’ll have to cook a range of different dishes and work together in order to become the most effective and ultimate team. Gouda luck!
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- 11 achievements to cook up