Gamesoft has announced Clockwork is now officially live on Steam today. To celebrate the launch of the page, the Gamesoft team has revealed a new gameplay trailer, providing fans with a fantastic and deep look at Clockwork’s time-based puzzle mechanics. Follow Atto as he makes his way through the decrepit slums of Poisonville with his ghostly companion, Milli, using the powers of his mysterious watch to duplicate himself and traverse this treacherous landscape.
ClockWork is a time-bending puzzle-platformer that tells the story of Atto, a lonely mechanical boy in the great city of Watchtower. Explore the city, discover its mysterious past, control time and fight terrifying boss battles. It features over 60 hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired levels.
- 60+ challenging puzzle-platformer levels through multiple districts of Watchtower
- Unique time-manipulation gameplay mechanic with plenty of tricky puzzles
- Rich and rewarding storytelling
- Hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired aesthetic and smooth animations
- Fantastically realized characters and the world
- Action & Strategy heavy boss battles