Bethesda Softworks has announced The Doom “Unto the Evil” multiplayer DLC is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and can be purchased for $14.99 (£11.99 / €14.99 / AUS $23.95), or as part of the DOOM Season Pass. Check out the trailer below.
Unto the Evil includes the following:
• Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm and Ritual
• A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
• A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
• New equipment: Kinetic Mine
• New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armor sets, patterns, colors and taunts
• New hack modules
At QuakeCon, DOOM Executive Producer Marty Stratton announced a double XP weekend to coincide with the launch of Unto the Evil. Also coming soon is classic deathmatch, which attendees got to try exclusively at the show.