Kasedo Games and SomaSim has announced their upcoming building management simulator title, Project Highrise will be released on September 8 for PC and Mac via Steam. You can check out our preview of the title here. Fans can now pre-order Project Highrise from Steam with a 10% discount price for £13.49.
For a limited time only, pre-order Project Highrise to get access to the game on day of release as well as seven exclusive in-game decorative items to spruce up your burgeoning skyscrapers.
Exclusive pre-order rewards
- Aurora, a statue inspired by the dawn of modernism.
- A bold standing light to adorn and illuminate.
- Catalonia chair. A stylish standby of skyscraper lobbies.
- A cubist fountain with water gently cascading over carved granite.
- An elegant teak table, a curvaceous, contemporary design.
- Brünn chair. A sleek statement of modern interior design.
- Carrara marble walls – the height of sophistication.
Project Highrise will be available on release for £14.99, $19.99, €19.99. For a limited time only, pre-order to get access to the game on day of release, plus the exclusive pre-order items for just £13.49, $17.99, €17.99.