Kasedo Games and Puuba has released a brand new gameplay trailer for The Metronomicon. The new trailer features various various game-modes, crazy locations, unlockable items, abilities and the extraordinary dance-offs that you will face in the battle to rid the world of the evil dance parties that threaten the land. Hit the beats or get hit. It’s as simple as that.
The Metronomicon combines the strategy and story-led gameplay of an RPG with the fast paced button tapping action of a rhythm game all presented with a superbly eclectic soundtrack featuring artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, Shiny Toy Guns, YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, DJ CUTMAN, and many, many more.
The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight newly graduated masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. By switching between four concurrent hero-controlled tracks on-the-fly, you’ll select and activate a wide array of abilities and spells, buffs and nukes, with your performance and timing all-important in ensuring the effectiveness of your moves. In the RPG spirit, you’ll need to improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as required in real time.
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- An epic quest – A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Progress – improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available