Puuba and Kasedo Games’ rhythm RPG mashup is now available on Steam, with a 10% launch discount until October 6th.
In The Metronomicon, choose how you want to play. Good at rhythm games? Get the longest streak you can with your team of heroes to defeat your enemies. More of an RPG gamer? Level up and hunt down powerful equipment, combining a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as needed during battle.
However, don’t get lost in the music. Use your spells and abilities wisely in dance combat as all of your enemies have elemental weaknesses. A fire based enemy will be vulnerable to a water attack for example so tactics are key in the musical arena of war!
Containing 50 songs, including 5 exclusive tracks, the soundtrack for the game features a diverse list of artists with some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists around including Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, Shiny Toy Guns, YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, DJ CUTMAN, and many, many more.
The Metronomicon is available on Steam for PC and Mac for £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99.
The Metronomicon Features
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat.
- An epic quest – A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence.
- Progress – improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes.
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available.