THQ Nordic and Fatshark’s Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is set to land for PS4 and Xbox One on October 4th, and is now avalable to pre-order. Check out the new trailer –
Team up with 3 friends and work together to thin out the ratmen’s forces and drive them out of the city. Assume the role of one of five heroes, and hack, slash, smash, burn and pierce the vile Skaven using a multitude of weapons.
Included in the game:
- Drop-in Drop-out Multiplayer Cooperative Survival for up to 4 Players: Band together with your friends or die alone.
- Huge Hero Arsenal of Weapons, Trinkets and More: Distress your enemy using swords, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more.
- Embark on an Epic Quest Across 18 Diverse Levels: Including all DLC Levels Currently Released for the PC Version in and around the city of Ubersreik.
- Gather Shiny Loot: Play as a team and be rewarded with loot dice at the end of a mission.
- Experience an Immersive Story Set in The Cataclysmic Events of The End Times
- Stand Together or Die Alone – Challenging Co-op at its Finest