Evil Twin Artworks expand their Early Access title with a new update and celebrate with a trailer and a Dev Blog.
“With this update we have breathed more life into Warhammer’s Great Western Ocean,” said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. “The player will feel that the world is moving and changing around them. Factions will fight for control of ocean regions. They can engage in diplomatic missions to either break or keep the peace, as well as being at the forefront of large naval engagements. This has really come to life thanks to the help of the positive and active community around the game.”
Check out the trailer showing off the new features -
- And the video blog covering the campaign features -
Man O’ War: Corsair is a video game of high adventure, naval combat and exploration based on the Games Workshop classic Man O’ War table top game. Play as a rogue Captain of the Empire or Champion of Chaos, personally navigating your vessel in third person across the Great Western Ocean while plundering enemy ships, visiting ports, trading and making legends of your deeds across the land and sea! Engage in boarding actions, with direct control over your Captain and take the fight to the enemy.
In Man O’ War: Corsair, players will explore a vast continent. Featuring fleets of sailing vessels, cannons, spells and mystical creatures all clashing on an epic scale, but beware the very waters beneath your bows… Here there be monsters!
Man O’ War: Corsair features:
- Sea based warfare – Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from anon deck perspective!
- Huge game world to explore with over a huge number of ports
- A large variety of customisable vessel types, Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports.
- Hire wizards and other magical beasts todo your bidding
- Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including – Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
- Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.