Later today, HeadUp Games will be launching the bridge-building game on PS4. Bridge Constructor will be priced at £6.99, with a discount for PS Plus subscribers, and includes the Slopemania additional content.
Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect, create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics.
The PlayStation 4 version features improved graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls and also includes the SlopeMania add-on with additional 24 levels, a new setting and sloping roads.
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free!
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls