20 years after debuting on PlayStation, PaRappa The Rapper will be remastered and will come to PS4 in 2017
Follow PaRappa as he attempts to rap his way into the heart of his dreamy love interest, Sunny Funny, through various musical adventures revitalized with enhanced graphics for today’s high definition televisions.
- Fresh Graphics for Today’s Gamer – Powered by PS4, PaRappa and his friends come to life as never seen before with cleaned up graphics, reformatted for 16:9 televisions and rendered in 4K and 1080p.
- CD quality soundtrack – Players will bob their heads along with a soundtrack that has been digitally remastered for uncompressed audio.
- Unique Visual Style – stylish flattened animation technique combines fun and vibrant characters and a humorous storyline.
- Rhythm-based Gameplay – master the addictive rhythm, timing, and coordination-based gameplay
- New control schemes take advantage of DUALSHOCK 4 features
— “Feel the Beat”- The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller provides a steady metronome for each song to help the player ‘feel’ when they need PaRappa to rap in response to each character.
— “See the Beat” – The player icon enlarges when a player presses any button during a song to help give visual feedback while they’re playing.