The steampunk RPG from Headup Games is coming to Xbox One on February 24th, and is now available to pre-order for £15.99.
The game charms with its atmospheric steampunk-flavored fantasy world and challenges you to try out new ways through its unique and fresh card combat system, but still is a classic RPG experience you almost feel home at.
Take Gladia and her companions on their journey to the Kingdoms of Tripudia and Maelon, a beautiful steampunk universe created by the game’s author Johan Lillbacka and the award-winning American writer Jak Koke, known from the Shadowrun best-seller Dragon Heart Saga.
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia.
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel