The turn-based strategy game from Rodeo Games, in conjunction with Games Workshop, Hoplite Research and Funbox Media, is out now for PS4 in Pal territories.
Players will face a splinter of Hive Fleet Leviathan as the Deathwatch fight to keep the Astolat sector from being consumed by the Great Devourer.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch is a turn based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will engage the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, your mission will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
“We are extremely pleased to be in a position to bring Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch PS4 to market via our publishing and distribution network. Funbox have published a number of HR Games already and the quality of product they deliver is truly outstanding.” commented Mark Clemens, Sales Director Funbox.
Clad in black armor, the Deathwatch is an elite, secret order of Space Marines. Drawn from the greatest heroes of several Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes, they are dedicated to combating the ever present alien menace that threatens the Imperium. In the game you will be able to customize your Kill Team with over 200 different weapons and wargear relics and take on the campaign.
“When we were discussing which project to work on next, the Deathwatch stood out as the part of the Warhammer 40,000 universe we were most excited about. Only in the Deathwatch can you bring together the greatest Space Marines from multiple Chapters, and form the ultimate fighting force. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch gives players their first opportunity to command this legendary force.” said Laurent Maguire, Studio Head at Rodeo Games. “Working with Games Workshop and Rodeo Games in bringing Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch to consoles is part of our long term strategy of working with top products and brands.” expressed Manny Granillo, CEO of HR GAMES. “There is no one better than Games Workshop in creating compelling worlds which fascinate gamers everywhere!”
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch Features:
- Single Player Campaign – Battle through 40 brutal missions. From the depths of Tyranid Hive Ships to vast Asteroid Deserts and destroyed Imperial Cities.
- Marines – Collect the Lone Wolf, Sanguinary Guard, Master of Relics and 38 unique others from Ultramarine, Space Wolf and Blood Angel chapters.
- Wargear – Bolters, Plasma Guns, Multimeltas, Lascannons and more. Build your armoury and equip your Deathwatch Marines with the finest wargear across the Imperium.
- Tyranids – Termagants, Genestealers, Carnifexes, and more block your way to victory. Fight through the most vicious horde of Tyranids ever seen.
- Honour your Chapter – Ready your bolters, steel your nerves, and save the Astolat sector from certain doom. FOR THE EMPEROR!
Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Smash the alien threat in a bespoke campaign against the Tyranids.
Collect unique Deathwatch Space Marines. Customise them with a huge assortment of different weapons and wargear.
Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
And MUCH MORE!