Rising Star Games have released a new trailer for the upcoming Harvest Moon installment, which is due to land on 3DS across Europe this June.
Budding farmers and adventurers in Europe will explore El Pueblo del Arbol Celeste, Dorf des Himmelsbaume, and Le village de l’arbre celeste.
Harvest Moon is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, and Harvest Moon: Skytree Village releases for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family, in Europe and beyond, in early June.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village weaves a charming farming story and incorporates new features and streamlined gameplay mechanics based on fan feedback. The community has helped shape this all-new adventure just like players will shape and mould the land in the game, with their feedback and input contributing to what will be the most rounded, enjoyable and accessible Harvest Moon yet seen.
Harvest Moon: Skytree Village key features:
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town populated with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family.
- Care for the newest herd animal: the super-hairy super-cute Poitou donkey!