Adult Swim Games and Videocult has announced, survival platformer Rain World arrives on PC and PlayStation 4 on March 28. Take a hop, skip and jump to check out the trailer below.
As a small slugcat separated from your family, you must fend for yourself in a mysterious industrial wasteland the flood has carried you into. Relying on stealth, wit, and well-timed pounces, learn the rules of your new environment to keep fed while staying out of harm’s way. Both prey and predator, the creatures in Rain World’s living ecosystem follow their own survival instincts, learning from each encounter.
- Sneak, climb, and pounce your way through a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem of predators and prey
- Explore a vast world of over 1600 rooms, spanning 12 diverse regions filled with ancient secrets and undiscovered dangers
- Nimble movements and procedurally generated animation gives slugcat a natural fluidity of movement and unique sense of weight
- Intense, primal predator encounters will challenge your reflexes
- Limited resources and the constant, impending threat of rain will test your nerve