Beep Industries has announced Voodoo Vince: Remastered, an HD remake for Xbox One and Windows, will be a $14.99 download on Xbox Live, the Windows Store, and Steam on April 18.
If you own a voodoo doll, you get to tap into its strange, mysterious powers. But if you *are* a voodoo doll? That’s when things get really fun.
Join Vince on a wild tear through crawfish-laden swamps, haunted graveyards, and the eccentric French Quarter in search of his missing keeper, Madam Charmaine. Show enemies who’s *really* boss with 30+ voodoo attacks involving falling safes, prickly pushpins, bolts of lightning, and more. Vince may get his butt kicked, but his opponents feel the pain!
• Classic puzzle platforming gameplay that has been preserved exactly as it was in the original
• Gorgeous high-def visuals: 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio and updated rendering and visual effects
• 60 fps gameplay — Voodoo Vince plays like butter!
• Select soundtrack updates and remixes by the game’s original composer, Steve Kirk
• Xbox Live integration and achievements with Xbox Play Anywhere support
• Rumble/haptic feedback
• Loads of Snark-ariffic, sarcastic humor